WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
We use the terms ”you” and ”your” to include any person or business entity who accesses any IDIQ® website (the “Websites”) or purchases any product or service offered on the Websites (the ‘Services’) for any amount of time. We use the terms ”we”, ”us”, “our” and “IDIQ” to refer to the Identity Intelligence Group LLC® dba IDIQ® , which owns and/or operates these websites, and our employees, members, officers, partners, affiliated entities, subsidiaries, divisions, contractors, representatives, attorneys, and agents.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for IDIQ brand services and our websites. If you elect to enroll in our services, this policy is considered to be a part of the Terms of Service Agreement. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by our websites, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- Use of information;
- Changes to information;
- Information confidentiality and security;
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data;
- Other provisions
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Depending on which of our services you are utilizing, the types of information that we may collect will generally fall into one or more of the following categories (collectively, “Records”):
- Basic information (“Basic Information”) consists of your name, email address and phone numbers.
- Detailed information (“Detailed Information”) consists of data such as your address, credit card information, and any other personal identifiable information, that we receive from you during online enrollment or on applications (either applications with us directly or through our partners), forms and in other communications to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone or any other means, and information about your transactions with us, our affiliated companies.
- Non-personal or business Identifiable Information, such as the website Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. This type of information does not by itself identify a specific individual and is used on both a personal and aggregate basis for service delivery, analysis, and marketing; and
- Account Records, such as payment processing histories, delivered services, customer support records, security access histories, etc. This type of information may be required in order to deliver our service to you and/or to be maintained based on federal, state or local regulations. In other cases, it may be required in order to comply with legal obligations related to the delivery of our services.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your Basic and Detailed Information with service providers who perform necessary business services for us under written agreement, with public authorities under court order or as required by law and with third parties. Examples where this data may be used would include but is not be limited to our payment card processing providers, credit reporting agencies, data analytics. special IDIQ offers and special third party marketing offers.
Cookies are placed on our websites to improve your experience, enhance security, monitor web activity and deliver interest-based advertising. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer hard drive with your internet browser application that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. When you use our websites, we will store cookies on your computer to facilitate and customize your use of our websites. Your internet web browser may ask you for cookie use approval when you visit our website. In other cases, your browser will have the ability to clear or decline the use web cookies from our website. If your browser will not allow you to manage the use of website cookies and you do not want cookies from our website stored in your computer, then you should not use our websites. If you decline or block the use of our cookies if your browser, some parts of our site may not work properly.
OPT-OUT OF THIRD-PARTY MARKETING OFFERS
If you do not want your Basic Information shared for third-party marketing offers, then you may “opt-out” by doing ONE of the following:
- ONLINE – Login to your Member Site > navigate to Account Settings and then de-select the Marketing Opt-In checkbox.
- EMAIL – Click the opt-out link contained in an email offer you received containing 3rd party offers.
- PHONE – Call customer service 877-875-IDIQ(4347) and request to opt-out of IDIQ special offers.
Once you have performed the opt-out request and it has been processed, you will no longer receive special offers from these parties and your Basic Information will be removed from their records.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you have an account with us, you may view and edit some of your Basic and Detailed Information from the secure member website that we provide to you or you may contact us by phone during regular business hours using the appropriate phone number found below under “Contact Us”. You may use the “print screen” tool in your computer to print such information.
We will retain your Records for at least 2 years or longer after your account becomes inactive or as required by federal and/or state regulations or contractual obligations. We cannot delete your Records for at least but not limited to the following reasons:
- Delivery of your services – Your Records are necessary for the sale, communication and maintenance related to our ability to fulfill our Terms of Service agreement to you.
- Federal Law – The services that we provide to you are subject to the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act and its implementing regulations. As such, your Records are exempt from state privacy laws and any obligation by us to delete personal information from your Records.
- State Law – Maintenance of your Records during and after your services with us end to meet legal obligations associated with state regulations.
- Contractual Obligations – To comply with legal obligations associated with the maintenance of your Records during and after your services end to vendors including but not limited to the credit reporting agencies and payment card processing services.
- Credit Report Data Permissible Purpose – State and federal regulations associated with our services that require us to maintain your Records during after your services end so that we can validate our legally defined “permissible purpose” to provide credit reporting data to you.
INFORMATION CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
The confidentiality of your nonpublic personal or business information is important to us. We will use our best efforts to protect and restrict access to your nonpublic personal or business information. IDIQ employs various methods to protect our websites, your information and communications that meet or exceed industry standards. We will limit the access of your information to those individuals and entities that need to use it in order to provide our products or services to you. All information transmitted to the Websites utilize SSL-encryption technology. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and you acknowledge that there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control. We make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. Through our partnerships, we currently maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
CONTACT US – ADDRESSING YOUR NEEDS
If you need to contact us for a question about our products or any member account related service, you may contact us by phone during regular business hours Monday through Friday at the appropriate toll-free phone number below. If your phone call requires us to access specific or personal account information, then our representative will need to successfully validate your identity before any confidential or account information is discussed. Confidential account information may only be discussed with the account owner.
Personal Account (non-business) – Choose the IDIQ service brand that you are enrolled in or have questions about from the list below. Our customer service teams are available during regular business hours. If you find that any information in your personal credit report(s) provided as part of the Services that you believe is incorrect and wish to correct it with the credit reporting agencies, you can do so through the dispute resolution process provided under the Fair Credit Reporting Act or other applicable laws.
|IdentityIQ® 1 (877) 875-4347||MyScoreIQ® 1 (800) 637-5590||DataBreachIQ® 1 (800) 331-3865||ResidentLink™ 1 (800) 500-8880|
Business Account – For businesses that offer our services to their employees or customers, contact IDIQ Business Account Management, during regular business hours. Non-business account support is not available through this phone number. Specific customer account information may only be discussed with the actual consumer account owner.
1 (888) 467-7102 option 3
Effective Date: 2009
Last updated: April 25, 2022
Become a Partner
We utilize powerful digital tools to actively monitor, report and protect the identity and credit status of our customers and can do the same for yours while you earn a residual monthly commission.*